Brightwork B.V. (www.brightwork.nl) and BW products (www.bwproducts.nl) developing activities and supplying technologies in the field of municipal and industrial (waste)water treatment and/or sludge handling, based upon our long-term (inter)national technical and commercial experience:
- Consultancy (ranging from master planning, strategy, process and conceptual design, feasibility up to research and project execution)
- Project development and project management
- Technology and product development
- Technical surveys, pilots, commissioning, and plant optimization
- Supplying and implementing of technologies such as Moving bed filters, Tilted plate separator and Sand Cycle
Our clients are water and energy utilities, contractors and various industries, both in the Netherlands and internationally.
We are looking for a service l engineer with preferably 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in water treatment technology, and with a spirit to add value to our team of product and technology developers. You like to work in a small and dedicated team, to go outside to optimize treatment plants, execute technical surveys and to write concise reports. You have the social skills to deal with our customers on a professional level and you want to develop yourself within a professional environment.
We are offering an interesting job within a growing company. The flavor of activities consists of:
- Execution of field surveys, inspections, refurbishments, testing and commissioning activities for both full scale treatment plants and pilots.
- Writing concise reports for our clients, with clear conclusions and recommendations.
- Composing technical specifications of water treatment works, including datasheets, components lists etc
- Costs calculations
- Process engineering
- Communication with various external parties, including suppliers, clients, research institutes
- Sales engineering support activities.
- MBO+/HBO successfully completed, e.g. mechanical or mechanical engineering
- Preferably 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Competent in the servicing and repair of mechanical installations
- Fluent in Dutch and English as a minimum
Are you interested?
For more information please contact Eddy van Opijnen by email at or by phone on 0515 42 99 82. If you want to apply, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to him.